• Figueroa P, Browse J (2015) Male-sterility in Arabidopsis induced by overexpression of a MYC5-SRDX chimeric repressor. The Plant Journal 81: 849-860.
• Shyu C, Figueroa P, DePew CL, Cooke TF, Sheard LB, Katsir L, Moreno JE, Zheng N, Browse J, Howe GA (2012) JAZ8 lacks a canonical jasmonatedegron and has an EAR motif that mediates transcriptional repression of jasmonate responses in Arabidopsis. The Plant Cell 24: 536-550.
• Figueroa P, Browse J (2012) The Arabidopsis JAZ2 promoter contains a G-box and thymidine-rich module that are necessary and sufficient for jasmonate-dependent activation by MYC transcription factors and repression by JAZ proteins. Plant & Cell Physiology 53: 330-343.
• Niu Y, Figueroa P, Browse J (2011) Characterization of JAZ-interacting bHLH transcription factors that regulate jasmonate responses in Arabidopsis. Journal of Experimental Botany 62: 2143-2154.
• Lee J, He K, Stolc V, Lee H, Figueroa P, Gao Y, Tongprasit W, Zhao H, Lee I, Deng XW (2007) Analysis of transcription factor HY5 genomic binding sites revealed its hierarchical role in light regulation of development. The Plant Cell 19: 731-749.
• Gusmaroli G, Figueroa P, Serino G, Deng XW (2007) Role of the MPN subunits in COP9 signalosome assembly and activity, and their regulatory interaction with Arabidopsis Cullin3-based E3 ligases. The Plant Cell 19: 564-581.
• Figueroa P, Gusmaroli G, Serino G, Habashi J, Ma L, Shen, Y, Feng S, Bostick M, Callis J, Hellmann H, Deng XW (2005) Arabidopsis has two redundant Cullin3 proteins that are essential for embryo development and that interact with RBX1 and BTB proteins to form multisubunit E3 ubiquitin ligase complexes in vivo. The Plant Cell 17: 1180-1195.